[blindeudora] Eudora 553 Error

  • From: Pat Ferguson <pat.ferguson328@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:43:59 -0600

Hi Everyone,

I've been struggling with a huge problem sending email from within my fergent account with the loving Eudora, now for over a week.

We switched companies that handles all our web sites and domains. We did not switch internet providers,.

I get a 553 error message.

It says something like:

"Can not send to xxxxxxxx The server gives this reason. This domain is not in my allowed rcpthosts"

Now, until we switched companies, everything was working fine, but we had problems with Bizland, so we changed everything. I can send email from the web mail account, just fine, but I hate web mail.

Any help is so very much appreciated.

Thanks much.

Pat Ferguson

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora