[blindeudora] Re: Error message 0 Dominant, could not connect to xxxxxx cuz host timed out 1060

  • From: Pat Ferguson <pat.ferguson328@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 11:22:49 -0600

Hi, I did that just now, so we'll see what happends.

Vernon was also getting email this morning, and now he isn't. He can't send email, either, and he's using OutHouse Distress. lol.

We'll get this solved, and thanks to all of you for the excellent help.

I've written our web hosting person. <smile>

Thanks much.

Pat Ferguson

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora