[blindeudora] Re: Email Address

  • From: Larry Gassman <lgsinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 06:02:32 -0800

Hi,
I just hit Control N for new message and begin typing in the nick
name.  For example, If I type in Larry g, and listen each time I strike a
letter, Eudora will auto complete the address.  So it should already be
there.  Then just tab and type in the subject.  If the address is already
in my address book, I don't even have to go in there to type in the
name.  I just type it in from the new message box.
Larry

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora