[blindeudora] Re: Deleting Mailboxes

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 14:49:30 -0400

Nah, the ini file will be updtaed by eudora, no need to edit manually.

a while back Lennie told me on 13, 05 5/22/2012
Hi Joan,

I don't think so. Whenever I delete a mailbox, I never do anything with the ini file. I am curious why you think that the ini file need to be changed? Perhaps someone else on the list can answer this question?

Where oh where are the other list members? I have sent several questions to the list and have not heard anything.

Oh well.

BTW Joan, is there any reason that you never upgraded to version 7 of Eudora?

Take care.

Lennie

At 09:50 AM 5/22/2012, you wrote:
Lenny: Just want to thank you for this. Aren't you supposed to do something with ini files as well? I appreciate the help. Thanks again.At 02:41 PM 5/20/2012, you wrote:
Hi,

here is what you do:

1. Alt+T for tools
2. Arrow down to mailbox or press the letter M an press enter
3. Route jaws PC to Jaws cursor
4. Arrow down until you hear one of your mailboxes
5. Now press home so that the cursor is on the mailbox name and route PC cursor to Jaws cursor
6. Arrow to the mailbox that you want to delete
7. Press the delete key

Eudora will ask if you want to delete emails in the mailbox and you can either press OK or yes (I am doing this part from memory)

8. Press CTRL+S to save the change and close the window

That should do it. Another way is to go to the Eudora folder under Qualcomm and find the MBX mailbox that you want to delete and delete it and the TOC (table of content) for that mailbox.

I hope that this will work for you. Let us know how you make out.

Lennie

At 10:37 AM 5/20/2012, you wrote:
Hi All:

I know this was recently discussed but I hope you will indulge me a little. How do I delete mailboxes from Eudora. I'm using Eudora 6 something Jaws 11 and Windows xp home.

I know I'm supposed to be sure the mailboxes are empty.

I love this list.  Thank you all for your help in advance.

Joan aka Joanie Leonard

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora