[blindeudora] Re: Closing my tree view

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 11:25:02 -0500

I thought there was an option in the Eudora INI file to hide the tree view?

Am I wrong? <grin>

I've never had that problem in Eudora.

But then, I'm not using the Microsoft Viewer. I don't like it. <grin>

HTH.

Pat Ferguson
At 05:41 AM 5/11/2006, you wrote:
With no mailboxes open. Use the jaws mouse to see if it shows. If it does then just right click on it. The option to hide will be in the list.

At 11:18 PM 5/10/2006, you wrote:
I have my In-Box maximized, but somehow my mailboxes where I store messages is open in a tree view. This happened before and I asked someone who could see to click it closed. Well, It's happened again and I need to know how to do it myself. I don't even know how I managed to get it this way.
TIA

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora