[blindeudora] Re: Associating Specific Recipient with Specific Outgoing Account

  • From: Lennie <lennie_r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 18:43:44 -0400

Hi Doris,

I really don't have any idea how to accomplish what you want to do. With my personal Eudora, I have two accounts and if I want to send an email from my other account than the dominant one, after I start new email, I press Alt+R and arrow down to my other account and press enter.

The only other idea that I might suggest is to establish a second Eudora program. For example, I am writing this email from my second Eudora which I use exclusively for all my blind list. This way I don't have to remember to change my account like I do in my personal Eudora. I use to have my blind email address in one Eudora program and whenever I wanted to post something on the list, I sometime forget to change the account and therefore it was not accepted since I didn't have an account on the list for the dominant and my other one.

My method of doing this with two Eudora programs is useful especially when the traffic gets very heavy and I had to sort out all my personal and other emails from the blind emails. Yes, I do use the filters and have a mailbox for each list, but I am satisfied with the way I am doing it. Just my 2¢ worth.

Hopefully, someone on the list may have the way to associate and account with an email address? I don't think that having two address books will solve your problem?

Take care.

Lennie

At 03:51 PM 6/21/2012, you wrote:
some of my contacts do not receive messages when I mail them from my dominant or some other specific account.

Is it possible to tell Eudora to use a specific outgoing email account with a specific contact from my address book and if so, what do I need to do to set this up?

Thanks bunches.

Doris
List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora