[blindeudora] Re: Alt X

  • From: Brad Dunsé <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:56:56 -0500

Alt X either separately or simultaneously work the same for me.

Brad

On 3/21/2012  10:58 AM northstar1950@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...
hmmm, have tried pressing both at the same time here and i still receive the list of mailboxes. if i press the x just before the alt key, i get moved in the list of messages and of course the combo does not work. that's because the system sees the x first and thinks you are looking for x in the message list.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 3/21/2012 10:31 AM, Larry Gassman said:
Hi all,
Well, my earlier issue was very simple to fix, once I realized what I was doing. It had to do with the hot key, "Alt+X". I've used this hot key for years and never screwed up using it until recently. For some strange reason, I began pressing the alt key and the hot key, X at the same time. Once I realized what I was doing and pressed them separately, the hot key worked.
Sorry for any confusion.  It was, I am afraid to say, user error.
Larry

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Brad Dunsé

"Instead of waiting out the storm, learn to dance in the rain." --Unknown

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora