[blinddrupal] Re: FCKeditor Module

  • From: Mohammed Al-shara <mohammed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blinddrupal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 19:34:38 +0200

Hi Jim.

I can speak from experience here. the best unbiased advice that I can
give to you is go with http://www.drupal.org/project/wysiwyg which is
capable to support any kind of client-side editor. and then once
installed go to its setting page and install ckeditor. that combination
has been the most accessible solution and the cleanest that I could ever
come up with.

best
Mohammed.