[blindcooks] Re: sorry if I posted to much

  • From: "Jon Rawlings" <twosocks76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 16:19:19 -0800

Sugar:
Yes, there are guidelines on recipes shared here, but they're certainly not strict ones. I'm not even sure I'd call them guidelines at all. I'd say it's more of a request that members put the emphasis on recipes they have actually made when they feel the need to share recipes here, but that doesn't exclude recipes the member hasn't made. When I share recipes here on the list, they're usually ones I have actually made before or ones that other members have requested. I also tend to share recipes I'm reasonably certain someone on the list would be interested in and actually want to try, or at least eat if someone else made it for them. Jon ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>