[blindcooks] Re: Yeast, tacos, and other things going on

  • From: Penny Golden <pengold2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 18:08:38 -0500

Yes, my message from john and from the next post person was also blank; oops, sorry about the grammar there.

On 3/13/2016 5:53 PM, Robert Beach wrote:

Hmmm, interesting.Your forwarded copy still does not have any of John’s original message, only your tag line about the virus scan.

It seems like I experienced this once before when receiving messages from John, but that’s been several years ago when he first started the list.I guess I’ll just wait and see what happens the next time he sends a message.

Thanks!