[blindcooks] Re: SMOKING CHERRY BOMBS-Cup Of Recipes

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 17:58:20 -0800

Viola
I made these just now and my hubby is enjoying them so much!!!
I feel exactly the same way and let me include diabetic recipies, I love all
sorts of recipes, all varities and that way I can pick and chose what is
best for me as an individual,still I appreciate and am thankful for every
suggestion,recipe,tip I receive.
Thanks to all
Sugar

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones
Proverbs 16:24
~Sugar