[blindcooks] Re: Recipe request please Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Coffee Cake

  • From: "Jan Bailey" <jlb021951@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 18:20:00 -0500

Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Coffee Cake

1 c. sugar
1/2 c. butter
2 c. flour
1 c. sour cream
2 eggs
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10-inch tube pan. Beat sugar
and butter until light. Add flour, sour cream, eggs, baking powder,
baking soda, and vanilla. Blend and beat 3 minutes. Stir in chocolate
chips. Pour into prepared pan.

TOPPING:
1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp. cocoa
1/4 c. butter
1/2 c. chopped walnuts
1/2 c. chocolate chips
Combine flour, brown sugar, and cocoa. Cut in butter and blend until
crumbly. Stir in walnuts and chocolate chips and sprinkle on top of
cake batter. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes; cool, and place on plate with
topping side up.

Recipe source: cornersweetshoppe yahoo group, submitted by Kat-Keeper

__._,_.___

-----Original Message----- From: Heather
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 2:41 PM
To: blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blindcooks] Recipe request please

Hello Jon or anyone else who may have a recipe.  I am wanting a recipe for
an easy coffee cake baked in a bundt pan.  I need one for this weekend.  I
would like to use orange as a flavoring.  I would like something moist.  I
am making it for a group that I belong to and there are mostly elderly
members.  There are a few who cannot eat nuts.  I would appreciate any
suggestions.

Thanks,
Heather

---