[blindcooks] Re: Recipe - basic chicken curry

  • From: "Jon Rawlings" <twosocks76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 07:49:58 -0700

Robert:
Thanks for sharing this. You really have gone to a lot of effort on this curry project of yours, and the recipe here sounds great. You're a step ahead of me because while I'm familiar with the ground spice cardamom, I've never seen or used the pods before. I hear they are rather expensive. My thoughts, as I was reading this, were that I'd probably toast all the chilies and spices and do all the processing and so on, set those things aside, then brown boneless and skinless chicken breasts, remove them to a platter, then continue with the sauce, adding the chicken back in at the last few minutes. If I ever have a chance to order the cardamom pods, I am going to try this recipe or a very similar one. Again, thanks for sharing. Jon ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Hudson" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>