[blindcooks] Re: RECIPE: Fiery Hot Wings (for the slow cooker)

  • From: "Jon Rawlings" <twosocks76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 09:57:42 -0800

Rosario:  I don't know if this question has been answered yet or not, but my
answer is that if you want to make  these in the oven, try baking them in a
covered dish in the oven at about 325 for about 45 minutes to an hour.  Use the
same proportions of butter and sauce and spices as in the original recipe, then
discard the liquid in the baking dish and glaze them under the broiler as the
recipe says to do.   Jon