[blindcooks] Re: RECIPE: Easy Cheddar Cheese Biscuits

  • From: "Jonathan Rawlings" <twosocks76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 15:35:58 -0700

I always line my baking sheets with sheets of parchment paper. I order it from Amazon. They are perfectly fitted to my cookie sheets. If you don't have it, definitely grease the baking sheet or line with foil and then lightly spray it with a nonstick spray. As far as the dough, I just mix it by hand, gently folding it over and mixing in the dry pockets of flour, until the dough just comes together. I have found having a few tablespoons of milk in a small bowl is helpful if I need to add more liquid. It's much easier that way than trying to work with a large carton of milk with my dirty hand.
  Jon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marilyn H" <mhnewlife2016@xxxxxxxxx>