[blindcooks] Re: Mieliepap

  • From: "Jon Rawlings" <twosocks76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 07:58:00 -0800

It's always good to see other parts of the world so enjoying something so
indigenous to the American continent.  I had grits a few times when I lived in
the Southern United States some years back, but it wasn't until one of my chef
instructors in school made them for me that I learned just how delicious grits
can be.  I want to learn to make them that well, and also want to learn to make
good polenta, but finding the right type of cornmeal has not been easy for me
so far.   Jon