[blindcooks] Re: M&M'S(R) Easter Cookies Recipe

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 13:24:31 -0700

sure here it is:
M&M Marshmallow Cream Cake
Ingredients
3 cups flour (self rising)
2 sticks butter
1 1/2 cups milk
2-3 cups sugar
2 tablespoons vanilla
1 teaspoon oil
16 oz. bag M&M plain chocolate
1 8 oz. bag marshmallows
3 eggs
Mix dry ingredients first, then add the eggs one at a time.
Put in vanilla, oil and milk and mix until smooth and consistent.
After completely mixed, add M&M's and marshmallows.
Place in a 10 by 15 greased pan(use pam spray if you desire) Bake at 350
degrees for 40 minutes to an hour,until a
fork no longer pulls out any dough.

“Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders, Let me walk upon the
waters
Wherever You would call me. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger in the presence of my Savior.”
~So blessed,Sugar