[blindcooks] MEXICAN SEASONING MIX

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind cooks" <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 18:04:55 -0700

MEXICAN SEASONING MIX
1/4 c. chili powder
2 tbsp. ground cumin, coriander, dry oregano leaves & basil leaves
1 tbsp. each dry thyme leaves & garlic powder
3/4 tsp. cayenne
Stir together chili powder, cumin, coriander, oregano, basil, thyme,
garlic powder and cayenne. Store airtight up to 6 months.
Stir into refried beans for a quick dip; heat it with beans (with or
without meat) for quick chili, stir into tomato soup, scrambled eggs or
rice pilaf; mix it with oil and vinegar to sprinkle on salad greens; or
pat into beef steaks before grilling.

'All that I have seen teaches me to trust God for all I have not seen.'
~Be Blessed,Sugar