[blindcooks] Re: Lemon Orange Pound Cake

  • From: "Heather" <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 14:16:12 -0400

I just wanted to thank you for this recipe and to let you all know that I have tried this with a lemon cake mix, an orange cake mix, and today I did a chocolate cake mix. Instead of orange juice for the chocolate cake mix, I used half a cup of water mixed with half a cup of Hershey's syrup. Oh My Gosh! I also made a chocolate glaze to go on top. It is the most decadent thing I've tasted in some time. So, you can indeed use any flavor cake mix you want and play with the one cup liquid to make any sort of pound cake. I want to try a strawberry cake mix next!

Thank you again so much for sharing this recipe for me!
----- Original Message ----- From: "M and L Dorn" <marilyn.larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>