[blindcooks] Re: Kitchen Machines

  • From: "Charlene Ota" <caota4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 23:28:13 -0500

Gee, Valerie, I'd love to see that machine. I'm a terrible kitchen gadget
junkie! I just finally decided to try the T-Fal actifry air fryer and made a
meal in it today. It came out pretty darned good, too. It was a combination of
potatoes and chicken with some corn and onions and at the end you thicken the
sauce with a little cornstarch water that you put in and then cook for a couple
more minutes. I've read that people use it to fry chicken pieces, and since I
won't fry in a pan of oil, I'm really wanting to try this.