[blindcooks] Hot Cross Buns?

  • From: "Valerie" <rosetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 15:54:39 +1030

Hello to all,   Just today I was lucky enough to find some fresh yeast in a
block at a food store.  I am thinking of having an early trial of making hot
cross buns and wonder if we did, at some stage, have a recipe sent to list,
was it you Jon?    I have not used the fresh yeast in years and have quite
forgotten the quantity required compared to the dry form.   If anyone can
help with a yummy soft fruit bun recipe or quantity needed for fresh yeast
to dry, I would really appreciate the help.

Kin d Regards   Valerie