[blindcooks] Re: Hershey Bar Cake

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 10:42:21 -0700

Dear John

This cake was very good, then I am not much in to to much chocolate, but it
was very tasty.

I could add a syrup or chocolate pudding filling in the center if I wanted a
much more richer taste,but it was very good.

If you do add more,let me know

It is why I enjoy groups like this because as we send recipes, we all get to
play around with ideas,test them out and share. It is how we learn, or at
how I learn different techniques and ideas.

Thanks

sugar

"Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders, Let me walk upon the
waters
Wherever You would call me. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger in the presence of my Savior."

~So blessed,Sugar