[blindcooks] Re: HOMEMADE VEGETABLE WASH

  • From: cecropia64@xxxxxxx
  • To: blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 09:36:27 -0400

Heather:

After spraying, how long do you leave the solution on?  Thanks
On 6/4/2014 9:27 AM, Heather wrote:
make up a bottle of half white vinegar and half water. I spray all of my vegetables with the spray and then rinse them in clean water. This was a suggestion that was given to my sister when she was going through chemo and radiation a few years ago. Chemo makes people so suseptible to germs and the cancer nurse told her to do this with all produce.

----- Original Message ----- From: <cecropia64@xxxxxxx>