[blindcooks] Fruit Kabobs & Yogurt Dip

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <born-again-diabetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 09:13:04 -0700

Fruit Kabobs & Yogurt Dip

3 cups cut or small whole mixed fruit
8 skewers
3 cups aspartame-sweetened fat-free yogurt
You can use any low sugar, no sugar, healthy yougurt

Thread the fruit onto the skewers, alternating different types of fruit.
Serve 2 skewers to each person, along with 3/4 cup of yogurt for dunking.

from Devotions For Dieters
be careful for the fruit is high in sugar, but use according to your needs
it is a cool refreshing snack
you can also use cottage cheese
~Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders, Let me walk upon the
waters
Wherever You would call me. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger in the presence of my Savior.
~Be Blessed, Sugar