[blindcooks] Fresh Strawberry Milkshakes by Helen

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "2006 Christmas Recipe" <2006ChristmasRecipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:53:08 -0700

Fresh Strawberry Milkshakes

Ingredients
1/2 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced, plus whole strawberries,
for garnish
2 heaping tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pint vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup milk
Directions
In a mixing bowl combine the sliced strawberries, sugar and vanilla extract
and stir to combine well. Set aside and allow to macerate for at least 20
minutes and up to 1 hour.
In a large mixer, place the strawberries, ice cream, and milk. Blend until
smooth. Pour into ice cream parlor glasses and garnish the rim of each glass
with whole strawberries. Serve immediately

~Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders, Let me walk upon the
waters
Wherever You would call me. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger in the presence of my Savior.
~Be Blessed, Sugar