[blindcooks] Re: FW: Awesome main coarse salad

  • From: cecropia64@xxxxxxx
  • To: blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 20:14:25 -0400

John:

This sounds pretty good. Any chance of getting actual ingredient amounts and directions?
Thanks

On 3/19/2015 7:07 PM, Jon Rawlings wrote:
Charlene:
I could seriously send you a wad of money right now. Thanks so much for sending this back to me. I'll make sure to put it into my permanent cookbook in print I am working on as soon as I make it next week. Reading my own message made me hungry for it all over again. Thanks again.
   Jon