[blindcooks] Eggless & Easy Peach Ice Cream-Johnny

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "2006 Christmas Recipe" <2006ChristmasRecipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 08:23:23 -0700

Eggless & Easy Peach Ice Cream
Posted by Johnny

Ingredients
2 cans sweetened condensed milk
29 ounce can peaches, drained and diced
2 liter peach flavored soda
Instructions
1.      Combine sweetened condensed milk, peach soda and diced peaches in
bowl; mix well (can also mix in small batches in a blender). Place mixture
in ice cream freezer, careful not to go over the fill line. Freeze according
to manufacturer's instructions.
2.      This is a great recipe to play with. Change out the flavors of your
soda and switch up the fruit. Get creative and have fun!

'All that I have seen teaches me to trust God for all I have not seen.'
~Be Blessed,Sugar