[blindcooks] Re: Easter treats

  • From: "Heather" <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:03:23 -0400

Well, in our household, we make mini cheesecake baskets. It is just cupcake liners in a muffin pan with a vanilla wafer as the crust. Then basic cheesecake batter on top. Baked and then toped with raspberry or strawberry pie filling. We also curve a twizzler candy and press the ends into the cheesecake after it is baked to make a cute and tasty handle to the cheesecake basket. Last year I used a whole oreo in the bottom instead of a vanilla wafer and everyone loved that better. I hope everyone who celebrates Easter has a blessed day! Good luck and lots of love to Emily and Jon!!!!