[blindcooks] Re: Did I send out this recipe to the list?

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 11:02:47 -0800

Here is some I have:

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

1 package (about 1 pound) Fresh Skinless and Boneless Chicken Breasts
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Juice of one lemon (3 to 4 tablespoons)
4-8 dashes hot pepper sauce to taste
1 loaf (10 ounces) frozen garlic bread
4 tablespoons prepared bleu cheese dressing

Cooking Instructions:
Prepare outdoor grill for cooking or preheat broiler.
In small bowl, combine butter, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce.
Grill or broil, brushing generously with hot pepper mixture, 5 to 6 minutes
per side, until cooked through.
Meanwhile, warm bread following package directions.
Cut bread into four sandwich-sized slices.
Place chicken on bottom layer of bread.
Top chicken with 1 tablespoon bleu cheese dressing and remaining bread.
Ready In: 15 to 20 minutes

Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

2-3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts

1 onion, diced

3 cloves garlic, minced

1- 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes

2 tablespoons Franks Hot Pepper Sauce ( Other hot sauce will work as well.
If you like it hot, add more.)

3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce

2 tablespoons mustard

1 tablespoon molasses

1 green pepper, chopped

hamburger or other buns for serving

In a skillet cook onion and green pepper in a tablespoon of oil until
tender.

Add onion pepper mixture to crock pot along with the remaining ingredients.
(Except buns)

Cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.

Using 2 forks shred chicken.

Add some of the cooking liquid and serve over buns.

Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches (Slow Cooker)

.    6 boneless skinless chicken breasts

.    1 (12 oz.) bottle buffalo wing sauce

.    2 tablespoons ranch mix seasoning

.    2 tablespoons butter

.    6 hamburger buns

.    6 slices cheddar cheese

.    Ranch or blue cheese dressing

Place chicken breasts in lightly greased slow cooker.

In medium bowl, combine the buffalo wing sauce and ranch seasoning. Pour hot
sauce mixture over chicken in slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.

Shred chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Stir in butter until melted.

Preheat broiler. Place slices of cheese on bun tops and melt under broiler
for 1-2 minutes.

Pile buffalo chicken onto buns. Top with Ranch or blue cheese dressing.

"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries.
Today's trouble is enough for today."

~Matt. 6:34-Sugar