[blindcooks] Daniel's Easy Asparagus

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Emma Baker" <emma_baker723@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:03:37 -0800

Daniel's Easy Asparagus

Hi all, in the Lopez fun house we like making this  as snacks or in a meal.
You can play with it and create your own favorite spices or if you wish add
Parmessian? cheese as we do.
1 bunch of fresh Asparagus
1 tea spoon of olive oil
Pepper,salt(optional), garlic psalt or powder and Parma..cheese

In a hot skillet add the olive oil just enough to moist the bottom of
pan,usually a tea spoon will do, and add your asparagus.
After about 2 minutes add your spices(remember you can add any of your
favorite spices) saute for about 10 minutes or till asparagus start to get
soft.
*the fresher the asparagus are the less difficult it will be to eat the ends
of asparagus-you can always cut the ends off if you like)
After done ssprinkle Parm..cheese as you like and enjoy!
Sugar
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders, Let me walk upon the
waters
Wherever You would call me. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger in the presence of my Savior."
~So blessed,Sugar