[blindcooks] Can anyone supply a super chilli con carne recipe?

  • From: "Valerie" <rosetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 13:49:10 +0930

Hi all, I am pretty sure I had kept a wonderful recipe from blind cooks for
chilli con carne, but think it went flying off with the computer crash.
Does anyone have that recipe or one of their own real favourites they would
be willing to share?

We are right in the middle of drizzly rainy winter weather and these sort of
dishes come to mind.

I was also given a very large bag of lima beans, giant white beans, I've
eaten these in a tomato herb based sauce, but wonder what other dishes might
these be good in as well

Best wishes and guess everyone else is enjoying much sunnier warmer days.

Cheers. Valerie