[blindcooks] CRANBERRY CHICKEN-cup of recipes

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "2006 Christmas Recipe" <2006ChristmasRecipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 10:45:42 -0800

CRANBERRY CHICKEN
This easy slow cooker chicken combines cranberry sauce, chili
sauce, and onion soup mix to make a flavorful sauce for boneless
chicken breasts.

When I make it, I sub the cider for Russian dressing.
What I do is take one 16 ounce of Russian salad dressing and a can of whole
cranberry sauce and mix in the mixture.
You can't taste the dressing but it gives it a thick and creamy taste.

In 4 to 6 boneless chicken breast halves, skin removed
1 can whole cranberry sauce
2/3 cup chili sauce
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 package dry (Lipton) golden onion soup mix

Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker/Crock Pot. Combine
remaining ingredients; add to the slow cooker/Crock Pot, coating
chicken well.

Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
Serves 4 to 6.

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders, Let me walk upon the
waters
Wherever You would call me. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger in the presence of my Savior."
~So blessed,Sugar