[blindcooks] Banana Caramel Spice Pie

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "2006 Christmas Recipe" <2006ChristmasRecipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 10:21:04 -0700

Banana Caramel Spice Pie

This recipe was amazing! Perfect combo of ingredients! I used regular graham
cracker crust and added nuts to the top! Great!
time prep: 10 min
total: 4 hr 10 min
servings total: 8 servings

What you need
1 large  ripe banana, sliced
1  OREO Pie Crust (6 oz.)
2 cups  cold milk
2 pkg.  (4-serving size each) JELL-O White Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
1/2 tsp.  ground cinnamon
1 tub  (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
1 cup  caramel ice cream topping
Make It

PLACE banana slices on bottom of crust.
POUR cold milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes and cinnamon. Beat
with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped
topping. Spoon into crust.
REFRIGERATE4 hours or until set. Serve topped with caramel topping. Store
leftover pie in refrigerator.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Size-Wise
An occasional dessert can be part of a balanced diet, but remember to keep
tabs on portions.
How to Prevent Banana Slices from Darkening
Toss banana slices with lemon juice to keep them from darkening.
Special Extra
Garnish with a sprinkling of chopped chocolate-covered toffee bars and/or
chopped toasted PLANTERS Walnuts just before serving.

'All that I have seen teaches me to trust God for all I have not seen.'
~Be Blessed,Sugar