[blindcooks] BUBBLE UP BREAKFAST BAKE-cup of recipes

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "2006 Christmas Recipe" <2006ChristmasRecipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 10:18:15 -0800

BUBBLE UP BREAKFAST BAKE
 1 pound of reduced fat breakfast sausage
 1 tube of refrigerated biscuits
 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
 1 small can of diced green chills
 6 eggs
 Salt and pepper to season
 1/4 cup milk

 Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.

 Add the sausage to a medium skillet on medium high heat.  Cook
until no longer pink in the middle.

 While cooking the sausage, cut each biscuit into 8 pieces and
place in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish sprayed with cooking
spray.  Add the sausage to the pan, on top of the uncooked biscuits.
Sprinkle cheese on top of that, along with the green chillis.

 In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, salt and pepper and
milk.  Pour the egg mixture over everything in the baking dish.

 Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean
in the middle of the dish.  Be careful, the cheese might make it
seem like it's uncooked egg but it's just cheesy goodness.

 Serve with hot sauce and enjoy!

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders, Let me walk upon the
waters
Wherever You would call me. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger in the presence of my Savior."
~So blessed,Sugar