[blindcooks] BAR-B-Q BAKED BEANS-cup of recipes

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "2006 Christmas Recipe" <2006ChristmasRecipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 08:23:19 -0700

BAR-B-Q BAKED BEANS
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Ready In: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Servings: 14
"This dish is a bonanza of baked beans! Chili sauce adds a little
spiciness. Don't be dissuaded by the lima beans - they blend into
the mix wonderfully!"

1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained (optional)
1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, drained
1 (16 ounce) can great Northern beans, drained
1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons molasses
3 slices bacon, cut in half

Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
In a medium baking dish, mix kidney beans, pinto beans, lima
beans, great northern beans, chili sauce, brown sugar, Dijon
mustard, Worcestershire sauce and molasses. Top with bacon.
Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until thick and bubbly.

'All that I have seen teaches me to trust God for all I have not seen.'
~Be Blessed,Sugar