[blindcooks] Re: Asian Style Chicken Salad Bowls - Capsicum query

  • From: "Valerie" <rosetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 15:01:21 +1030

Hello Susan and I thought I’d checked that recipe to eliminate Aus terms.
Capsicum here are available in red, green or yellow and sometimes orange
colours. They are the big chunk style peppers, mild and often served in
salads, would I be right in calling these the U.S Bell Peppers?

I meant to say, our daughter dropped in quickly at lunch time the other day,
she was out on a work project, I packed her up a salad bowl to take back to
work and she texted me that it was the nicest salad, so I hope you have the
chance to try it.

Best from Aus. Valerie

  _____