[blindcooks] Re: American Goulash--Made This Today Very Good Recipe and Variations

  • From: Carolyn Ranker <carolynranker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 18:15:09 -0500

Hi,  That's the great thing about this recipe, it is definitely not
mushy.  I tried a recipe like that before and was soo disappointed
too.  So I know exactly what you're talking about.  Hope it works for
you just like it did for our family!  My husband loves it, and he's a
picky Midwestern eater.
Blessings,
Carolyn