[blindchristian] Want to be on a podcast?

  • From: Keith Heltsley <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 13:27:42 -0600

I started a couple podcasts at the beginning of the year. What I'd like to know is whether anybody here would like to participate as a guest host for an episode, or be interviewed for a show.

Alive and Still Married is a show I do with my wife. We talk about topics, and our own story in how we stayed married for so long. You don't need to be married for so long, for that matter you don't even need to be married. We want to give people who are just thinkoing about marriage something to think about, ask the right questions, and go into it with realistic expectations.

The show is mostly about marriage and family topics, but since we're christians, we don't try to steer clear of things in that area.

A recent commenter to the show wanted to know what adjustments there are in being married to a person with a disability. I figured that some of you would like to contribute to that question, so here's your chance.

My other podcast is one that's more openly based on christian teachings. Quest for Truth is trying to explain what christianity is all about. Hopefully in a way that's cross denominational, and more importantly reaching those who aren't christiabn, but curious to find out what its all about. Kind of apologetic, but also trying to stick to foundational elements of good theology.

I'd be particularly interested to hear from Bob for a guest spot. Pick your topic, or I can get back with you on plans for upcoming insallments, and see which you might like best.

There's a fun show in the works, and ought to be hitting production by the end of the week.

What do you all think? It would be great to get some word back. At least check it out, and let me know what you think about the shows on my small network.

best,
Keith Heltsley

The Heltsley Podcast Network: http://podcast.heltsley.net