[blindchristian] Prayer need

  • From: Keith Heltsley <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 22:02:37 -0500

My father in law is going to hospice in the morning. He has been struggling for some time now, and he's been in particularly bad shape since around Thanbksgiving. He has managed to rally, and see a lot of his grand, and great grand kids in recent weeks.

His recent trip to the hospital has been his worst.. There really isn't anything his doctors can do, other than make him comfortable in the upcoming hours.

He'll be healed, sooner than any of his family are ready for him to be. It'll be hard for the family to see him go, but it's time to put the aches, and weakness of his body behind him.

I'll try to touch base with online activities in the next few days, but no garantees. So thanks in advance for prayers. Drop a line here, or on facebook, if you follow me there.

Keith H