[blindchristian] John 15 13, May 25, 2015

  • From: "Victoria" <gilkerson2730@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 03:31:03 -0500

Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

- John 15:13 (NIV)

Today's commentary
by Dave Whitehead <http://www.thedailybibleverse.org/pastor-david-whitehead>
, Senior Pastor, GraceNYC.org <http://www.gracenyc.org/>

This Memorial Day let us remember the men and women who have laid down their
lives for us through their service for our country. We should also realize
that every sacrifice points to the greatest sacrifice made for all of
mankind-Jesus Christ. Our friends and family who laid down their lives
created the freedom that we have as a nation; Jesus Christ laid down his
life so that we could have freedom in our heart.

Subscribe : Email
<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=theDailyBibleVerse&loc=en_
US> | Facebook <http://facebook.com/DailyBibleVerse> | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/DailyVerseTweet>

May201524

2 Thessalonians 1:3
<http://www.theDailyBibleVerse.org/bible-verse-we-ought-always-to-thank-god-
for-you-brothers-and-sisters-and-rightly-so-because-your-faith> - We ought
always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters, and rightly so, because
your faith...

May201523

Hebrews 10:35
<http://www.theDailyBibleVerse.org/bible-verse-so-do-not-throw-away-your-con
fidence> - So do not throw away your confidence;...

May201522

Hebrews 2:6-8
<http://www.theDailyBibleVerse.org/bible-verse-but-there-is-a-place-where-so
meone-has-testified-what-is-mankind-that-you-are-mindful-of-them> - But
there is a place where someone has testified: "What is mankind that you are
mindful of them,...

May201521

Jonah 1:11-12
<http://www.theDailyBibleVerse.org/bible-verse-the-sea-was-getting-rougher-a
nd-rougher-so-they-asked-him-what-should-we-do-to-you-to-make-the-sea-calm-d
own> - The sea was getting rougher and rougher. So they asked him, "What
should we do to you to make the sea calm down...

May201520

Genesis 9:16
<http://www.theDailyBibleVerse.org/bible-verse-whenever-the-rainbow-appears-
in-the-clouds-i-will-see-it-and-remember-the-everlasting-covenant> -
Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the
everlasting covenant...

May201519

1 John 3:19-22
<http://www.theDailyBibleVerse.org/bible-verse-this-is-how-we-know-that-we-b
elong-to-the-truth-and-how-we-set-our-hearts-at-rest-in-his-presence> - This
is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we set our hearts at rest
in his presence:...

Page 1 of 2061 <http://www.theDailyBibleVerse.org/page/2> 2
<http://www.theDailyBibleVerse.org/page/3> 3
<http://www.theDailyBibleVerse.org/page/4> 4