[blindchristian] Daily Promises, July 10, 2015

  • From: "Victoria" <gilkerson2730@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 03:51:03 -0500

Daily Promises

Blue Letter Bible

July 10, 2015

Grace [be] to you and peace from God the Father, and [from] our Lord Jesus
Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this
present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: (Galatians
1:3-4)

God desired to provide a way of reconciliation for us. This could only be
done through His Son Jesus. Out of His love for us and obedience to His
Father, Jesus died and paid the penalty for our sins. So rejoice you
believers! Rejoice in the road to heaven paved with the grace and mercy of
the heavenly throne!

This has been brought to you by the following ministries:

Blue Letter Bible

Sowing Circle

This emailed devotional is a daily mailing courtesy of the Blue Letter Bible
to which you have subscribed.

HERE. If you continue to receive the mailing, REPLY to this email and state
that you wish to unsubscribe. One of the Blue Letter Bible staff will take
care of the request manually.

Blue Letter Bible

22431 Antonio Parkway, Suite B160-618

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688-3932