[blindchristian] Alive and Still Married 21 Vacation Fun at Camp and Bible School

  • From: Keith Heltsley <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 20:16:47 -0500

New post on HPN

<http://podcast.heltsley.net/?author=2>
Alive and Still Married 21 Vacation Fun at Camp and Bible School
<http://podcast.heltsley.net/2015/alive-and-still-married-21-vacation-fun-at-camp-and-bible-school/>by
keith <http://podcast.heltsley.net/?author=2>
With our busy Summer schedule winding down, we talk a little more about Robin's
experience at her two weeks at camp. First with older girls, and last week with
younger girls.

This week she's in full swing leading the kids in Vacation BibleSchool (VBS).
We even have a house guest who is helping her with the daily preparation,
activities, and teaching. She has been able to reach about 3 to 5 times the
number of kids who typically attend weeklySunday School classes.

Due to listener request we start a new segment. The w9rd of the day. Get ready.
We have a challenge for you. Email us the definition of the word thatRobin
mentions. show your support, and let us kknow you'reout there.

Here's another new segment. Recipes with Robin. Get your pencils ready, hit the
pause or rewind button for... Chocolate Fudge Brownies.

Robin moves into our main topic. She shares a few of the lessons learned at
camp, responsibilities, rewards, and motivations. The girls leqarned how to
serve others in doing their camp chores. Did they always do the job the best?
No, but a sense of accomplishment was impoortant., and learning new skills.

We start to ramble, so t's time to sign off. Send your feedback to meet our
easy challenges. We even include an extra challenge at the end.

Tweet us: @#HPNCDast

Subscribe, rate us, or leave comments for us at iTunes.
Leave a comment right here on the show notes
Email us with suggestions for topics, questions, or ideas for the podcast.
keith <http://podcast.heltsley.net/?author=2> | August 7, 2015 at 9:28 pm |
Categories: Alive and Still Married
<http://podcast.heltsley.net/?taxonomy=category&term=alive-and-still-married> |
Comment