[blindchristian] A Child's Angel, April 23, 2015

  • From: "Victoria E Gilkerson" <vegilkerson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carolyn Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dillingham_noelia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 11:43:58 -0500

-/\/\------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------

\ / TODAY'S Story from Inspiration Daily - www.inspiredbytim.com

--\/-------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

April 23, 2015

Do you enjoy the daily inspirational messages?

Please support the inspirationlist. Use this link when you shop at Amazon:
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs
& more

Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, ...

Online shopping from the earth's biggest selection of books, magazine...

View on www.amazon.com

Preview by Yahoo

The daily stories (Over 8 years of daily inspirational messages) are
archived here: InspirationDaily

InspirationDaily

Welcome to inspirationdaily, a group for those who love to be inspired...

View on groups.yahoo.com

Preview by Yahoo

A Child's Angel

----------------------

Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born.

One day the child asked God: "They tell me YOU are sending me to earth
tomorrow. But how am I going to live there, being so helpless and small?"

GOD replied, "Among the many angels, I chose one for you. She will be
waiting for you and will take care of you."

"But, tell me," said the child. "Here in heaven, I don't do anything but
smile and sing, that's enough to make me happy."

"Your angel will sing for you, "GOD replied, "And she will also smile for
you everyday and you will feel the angel's love and be very happy."

"And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me. If I
don't know the language that men talk?"

"Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words that you will
ever hear and with much patience and care your angel will teach you how to
speak."

"And what am I going to do when I want to talk to YOU?"

"Your angel will place your hands together and teach you to pray."

"I've heard that on earth there are bad men. Who will protect me?"

"Your angel will defend you even if it means risking her life."

"But, I will be sad because I will not see YOU anymore."

"Your angel will always talk to you about ME and she will teach you the WAY
to come back to ME, even though I will always be beside you."

At that moment, there was such a peace in heaven, but voices from earth
could already be heard, and the child hurriedly asked softly. "Oh GOD, if I
am about to leave now, Please tell me my angel's name."

GOD replied, "Your angel's name is of no importance, you will call your
angel... MOMMY!"

Inspiration Daily RSS Feed!

Add the inspiration daily to your web site:

Permission to distribute this message via email, Facebook, twitter or as
printed copies, is automatically granted on the condition all copies will be
used for non-commercial (personal) purposes, and will not be sold for
profit. To reproduce the Inspiration Daily in any other format (print,
radio, websites or other media that includes paid advertising) written
permission is required from Tim Levin.

C2015 Tim Levin

Inspiration List

Inspiration List

Mission To share with you daily Inspirational messages that honor God...

View on www.inspiredbytim.com

Preview by Yahoo

__._,_.___

Posted by: timsinspiration@xxxxxxxxx