recommendations for podcast feed

  • From: Dean Martineau <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:00:57 -0700

I'm trying to get over some seemingly simple technical hurdles that
seem to be stumping me.

I'm looking to relaunch my podcast on a firm footing.  I can host the
files myself, and am not looking to generate comments, so would only
want a blog as a means to distribute the podcast;.  I'm not afraid to
write my own feed, but would rather it be generated
automatically.  I'm trying a cool thing called dircaster, which is
supposed to generate an rss feed automatically from ID3 tags of mp3
files that you upload, but so far it hasn't worked for me.  If
anybody has used it, I'd love to do some troubleshooting.

Given this scenario, what service would you recommend that I use to
generate a feed with as little labor as possible?    If I need to
create a blog to achieve the desired end, which blog service do
people prefer these days?

Thanks in advance.

Dean