reading shownotes in iPodder or PPR

  • From: Jennifer Sutton <jensutton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:15:32 -0400

Hi all:

Is it possible to read text-based shownotes in iPodder?

If so, how?

Can you click through the links that are in shownotes and make your browser of choice launch? In other words, is there an integrated browser?

Or is everyone keeping double entries in their blog-reader of choice, or just going onto a Web site, after a podcast, if they want to find something?

I'm not keen to keep double entries, but I am also keen to switch to iPodder. Downloading enclosures manually has definitely got to get off my "todo" list, but I actually do like to read shownotes first and decide whether I want to download a show.

What about PPR? Is anyone still using it, or has everyone abandoned it for iPodder?

Thanks and sorry for all of the questions.

Best,
Jennifer
who still likes text!