Re: question about blogger

  • From: "Mike Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 22:04:04 -0800

I dont know if you can host mp3's on 95mb.com, but you might be able to, try it.
----------
"DAMN MY CHARISMA"
Michael A. Babcock is sending this message.
mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is his e-mail address
All respect goes to those who want to and do help him make his life funnier and
easier. Especially Jessica.
You can call him at:
541-327-3344(home)
And at:
541-223-3501 (Cell)
"And can you offer me proof of your existence? How can you, when neither modern
science, nor philosophy can explain what life is?" Ghost In the Shell
"Men have always fought each other, have always created chaos; that's familiar
and safe. They always know where they are in those circumstances. But, to
Hazardly step into the unknown and love one another is far to risky for them."
Demon City Shin Joku
Block quote end