RE: [podcasters] Zoom H4 Mobile Recorder: Hotshot Audio in the Palm of Your Hand

  • From: "Campbell, Wiley L. \(Portland\)" <Wiley.Campbell@xxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 10:33:08 -0700

FYI
Manufacturer Samson page, specs, accessible PDF manual etc are below.
Unit does have a video display, but button layout from photos looks
logical. Who knows about accessibility though. Accessibility to me means
100% access to all major functions without having to memorize yet
another new cumbersome navigation work around with the aid of someone
sighted.

E. G.  I don't consider the following hypothetical example of navigating
some device as "accessible".  Want to delete a recording just click the
soft spongy right button 13 times then the down button 4 times then the
right button 8 times then cross your fingers, hope you didn't make a
mistake and press Enter. Now memorize 20 other awkward, non intuitive
combinations and you're off and running! :)

http://samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1901