podcast 9 is recorded, and will be uploaded later today!

  • From: "shane davidson" <shane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 09:19:46 -0500 (EST)

Good morning all;
It's  a wonderful day.
I've recorded podcast 9, last night, and I will be uploading it later today.
It's an interesting cast, we make a phonecall, and chat with jared rymer,
a coe amber volunteer.
It's long, also, I'd like to apologize for one thing, the quaility didn't
go right, so there's an interesting artifact, do to the low bitrate that I
encoded it at.
The next podcast will be better,as I'll have my usual recording equipment.
Also, I was using a different computer, and microphone, I had borrowed a
friend's laptop, as well as recording stuff, so don't wine about quality,
just be happy I got it done.
It runs like 24 minutes, or so, I'll be posting show notes, and other
information later today once the podcast is uploaded.
later.

shane