podcast 68 is now available

  • From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:35:32 -0700

Hi all,
The technology podcast 68 is now available on the Jared Rimer network's line at 575-464-8989 as well as on the new home for the technology blog, http://technology.jaredrimer.net. For those of you who had the old address http://technology.menvi.org you are redirected to the new blog. AMW Reloaded's podcasts are also available at http://amwrl.jaredrimer.net if anyone is interested, both a download and RSS feed is available. I'm looking for feedback on whether I should start an E-mail list, so contact me through that site. Take care, all.