Re: no scilence

  • From: <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:38:29 -0500

Instead of cutting and pasting, or copying all, I will recap as briefly as I
can.  This thread was about making aCD which had tracks but would also play
without having silence between the songs.

I asked the question on the Audacity list, and got a concice, clear answer, so
I am passing it along.

Sorry it took so long,
Robin

When the finished product is ready to burn to CD, after loading tracks into
burning software Right Click on each track loaded in burning software and
choose Properties, set Pause to zero for each track (except for first track)
and then burn.  All tracks are then delectable, but, will have no pause
between them.

Rob

Checked by AVG Free Edition.